- Doctor visits
- Taking time off from work for medical reasons and not vacation time
- Missing the opportunity for an extended vacation this summer in order to spend four weeks with an IV drip of Rituxan
- Reading information on Leukemia and Lymphoma is hope for something new to consider
- Being drained mentally and not feeling like having the fun I used to
- Not exercising as much as I have done due to the excuse of being too tired
- Working hard to eat a good diet in hopes of feeling better
- Waking up and realizing that I have cancer
- Going to sleep and remembering that I have cancer
- Seeing people enjoying life while I think of what I could be doing for myself to prevent symptoms from occurring
- Did I mention not having a summer vacation due to too much time spent from work for medical reasons?
- Just plain tired of having chronic cancer
So what should I do? I keep telling myself to keep strong, fight this stuff, find hope in the blessings that I have been given, enjoy each day and my family for the love that they give, be thankful for the work that I am able to do but still I feel tired. I am sure that this too shall pass but I am getting a little impatient. I do want to write more often and have been working on a book idea I have as I feel that I want to share more of my experience. I often find myself thinking of what I want to do with my life...I guess I should just live life and let the answers unfold as I go. But tonight I am tired so I think I'll get some sleep. Tomorrow is another day of hope.